Request the Meeting Room
About the Mark W. Assini Meeting Room
Our meeting room can accommodate up to 70 people and is equipped with a multimedia system. The multimedia system has an LCD projector and a sound system. We provide a PC running Windows 7 with Microsoft Office, a DVD/Blu-Ray player and a laptop hookup for your multimedia needs. We also provide a sink and countertop for serving light drinks and refreshements.
Meeting Room Policy
Who Can Use the Meeting Room
Our meeting room is available for use by non-profit scientific, literary, cultural, civic, and educational groups.
Meeting Room Availability
The meeting room is available to all qualified organizations when not in use by the library, and is only available during normal hours of operation. Only one date can be booked at a time.
Rules for Meeting Room Use
- Library staff will not setup the tables or chairs for outside groups.
- No Smoking or consumption of alcoholic beverages.
- All meetings open to the public.
- No entrance fees charged, nor contributions collected, save voluntary contributions to offset the cost of refreshments.
- All meetings must end before the library closes.
- Room must be restored to original condition.
- All publicity releases to be submitted in advance to the Library Director.
- The group shall be responsible for the conduct of the members and guests during the period of time in which the meeting of function is being held.
- Agreement for use of meeting room must approved by Director before room reservation is confirmed.